Oracle SOA Architect
Experience: 8 - 12 years
Our Fortune 500 client with a top work/life balance culture has immediate Oracle SOA Architect with experience in Oracle’s SOA Suite for a 3 month contract role located in Perimeter area of Atlanta, GA.
SOA Architect/Developer Requirements:
- Experience architecting and deploying complex applications using Oracle SOA suite on Oracle Fusion
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle’s SOA Suite is a requirement.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts (loose coupling, modularity,
reusability, asynchronicity, high availability, scalability).
- Experience with WebService Security specifications, IdM, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc.
- Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototyping and building reference models.
- Experience building, configuring and deploying services on containers such as WebLogic
- Additional knowledge on Weblogic and Oracle’s Web Gateway would be a plus.
SOA Architect Responsibilities:
- Consultant on approach to web services SOA suite.
- Work with developers to identify and build web services using Oracle’s SOA Suite.
- Architect and deploy complex applications using Oracle SOA suite on Oracle Fusion middleware.
- Conduct proof-of-concept, develop prototyping and build reference models.
- Local Candidates Preferred
- Drug Screen and Background Required
- Unable to Sponsor at this time.
SOA Architect/Developer, Oracle’s SOA, Weblogic, Oracle’s Web Gateway
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
Creative & Design
IT & Technical