Sr. Healthcare Project Manager
Experience: 5 - 9 years
Sr. Project Manager
CCCi has an opportunity for a Healthcare Project Manager to join our client in Philadelphia, PA. The Senior PM, PMO manages and directs the planning, development, and implementation of major/strategic projects. The Project Manager will be assigned to support end to end testing needs for the project and will be partnered with other Project team members as it relates to testing the products. As we move toward and integrated Medicare/Medicaid product designs the connections between Medical Management and Members Services will strengthen. Data flow will need to be tested from an end to end perspective to allow for a seamless user experience for both the member and the employees. Data must be integrated and available to support care and help member services administer the benefits to our members
Sr. Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Insures that assigned projects are defined, developed, tested, documented, and implemented following quality standards and scheduled time lines.
- Works with functional managers to negotiate for resources for projects and communicates with those managers regarding resource availability, workload, and performance.
- Manages departmental staff, other functional resources, and consultants during all phases of project.
- Develops, communicates, and monitors project implementation schedules, budgets, and resource plans.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans when as needed.
- Contributes to the development and administration of projects management methodology, policies, procedures, standards and tools.
- Performs other job related duties and projects as assigned.
- Adheres to policies and procedures.
- Supports and carries out the Mercy Mission & Values.
Sr. Healthcare Project Manager Required Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or Health Care, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical understanding of systems with a significant understanding of both member services and medical management.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning tools and techniques, including Gantt charts, critical path method, resource balancing, cost estimating
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office applications to accomplish job assignments
- 8 years of Business experience in Insurance, Finance, Medical Systems, or prepaid Health Care.
- 8 years of Resource Management experience in a matrixed environment with accountability for delivering results.
- Project management experience in Insurance, Finance, Medical Systems, or prepaid Health Care in a business environment.
- Proficient in tools and techniques of Project Management.
- Ideal candidates will have Medical Management, Member Services and Systems testing experience with a strong focus on data analytics.
Sr. Project Manager Desired Qualifications:
- PMP certification is highly desired.
PMP, healthcare, Project Manager
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce