C#/.NET Appl. Technical Lead
Experience: 3 - 5 years
C#/.NET Application Technical Lead
CCCi has an opportunity for a C#/.NET Application Development Technical Lead to join our energy client in Charlotte, NC.
C#/.NET Application Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Provide technical oversight and day to day activities of developers and vendor configurations tasks.
- Develop work break down structure based on specific assigned scope, and work with vendor to schedule vendor deliverables.
- Work with project Architects to create high level design and detailed design deliverables.
- Work with Support Manager to understand needs for support.
- Track and report technical tasks status appropriately to Project Manager.
- Work effectively with the business to quickly learn the process, culture, and relationships.
C#/.NET Application Technical Lead Required Experience:
- Must have recent C# development experience and demonstrate proficiency in .Net.
- Must have an app dev background and experience with vendor product implementation projects.
- Experience in EA or Rational Rose.
Technical Lead Desired Experience:
- Experience with Indus/Ventyx/ABB vendor is a definite plus.
C#, .NET, Application Development, Product Implementation, Indus, Ventyx, ABB, Rational Rose, EA,
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce