Manages the development and implementation process of projects involving departmental or cross functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. This position has overall project management responsibility.
• Delivers value to internal business customers through managing the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of IT projects, focused on the delivery of new or existing technology and/or services.
• Manages the activities of inter-functional, remote project teams, ensuring completion of the project deliverables within the agreed schedule, costs and quality; and in compliance with established policies and standards.
• Develops project plans, including technical solution design, implementation methodology, migration planning, risk mitigation strategy, success criteria, milestones, budgets and resources.
• Manages project budgets to approved levels. Recommends project budget changes based on business needs, conditions and customer requirements.
• Utilizes company’s project management tools and methodologies. Applies change management techniques with regard to systems and applications.
• Provides well-structured and focused communication to project steering committee and other project stakeholders
• Acts with high integrity, demonstrates sound business ethics, and respect for values
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and lead effective virtual project teams, frequently with members from various cultures, operating in multiple time zones
• Strong communication skills for customer, team, and stakeholder communication
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deadlines in adverse conditions
• Experience in delivering projects in a matrix organization desired
• Record of successful completions of IT projects of various scopes, sizes and complexity
• Ability to facilitate resolution of a problem or business issue
• Ability to quickly adapting to company practices, IT processes and technical standards
• Minimum bachelor of Computer Science or related background
• Typically 3-5 years of experience in IT project management
• PMP certification is desired
• High proficiency in English language, both in written and verbal form, other languages beneficial