Sales & Marketing
Clinical & Scientific
Marketing Analyst – Casino Gaming
Incredible Technologies is looking for a motivated, critical thinker capable of developing a marketing analysis program in a fast-paced, new product development environment for video slot casino games. As Marketing Analyst, this individual would join Incredible Technologies’ growing marketing team and coordinate various marketing research initiatives as a resource for product development, sales, marketing and corporate management. This marketing-driven individual would report to the Director of Gaming Marketing and be responsible for the gathering, analyzing and reporting structure for field performance data of Incredible Technologies’ casino games. The ability to extract appropriate qualitative and quantitative conclusions and effectively communicate these findings through reports to stakeholders of various disciplines is a must. Additional roles include the maintenance of competitive analysis reports on products, features, and trends and assessment of competitive strengths and weaknesses. This Marketing Analyst will assist in the development of Incredible Technologies’ various player research programs and must be capable of coordinating player and customer-level focus group sessions.
- Strong communication skills are a must, particularly the ability to prepare clear, concise written and oral reports based on analysis and the ability to manage some levels of customer relationships
- Be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing analysis environment
- Experience in casino and/or slot data analysis a strong plus
- Must have skills in gathering and analyzing large amounts of data, the intuitive ability to extract accurate conclusions and effectively communicate findings within the organization
- Must be a marketing/business-oriented analyst; possess a high degree of initiative and be willing to grow a new program in a unique business setting
- Must be able to work independently, setting priorities to meet deadlines while handling a number of assignments.
- Natural affinity for casino and video games is a plus
- Understanding of the business related aspects of the gaming industry is helpful
Required Technical Skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products (Word, Power Point and Excel) is required
- Understanding of technology-based marketing
- Please submit resumes to the Director of Human Resources at
- Incredible Technologies offers a tremendously comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, tuition assistance, flexible work hours and paid time off
- Please include salary history/expectations, as resumes without salary histories will not be considered
- Salary to be paid commensurate with experience
As a small business start-up in 1985 IT has grown to become an industry leader with over 130 employees. Located in the Chicago suburb of Arlington Heights, Illinois, we are the award-winning company behind Golden Tee Golf, Silver Strike Bowling and a myriad of other hit titles. . The company is now the hottest developer in casino gaming, with innovative video slot, poker and keno titles available in popular casinos nationwide. We are looking to expand our talent pool and wish to hire gifted individuals who want to prosper within their field. We foster a fantastic team-oriented work environment with competitive rewards and have a staff where nearly half of the employees have been with our company for more than 7 years! Why the loyalty and dedication? Well, it’s because we’re a big-time company with small-time values and competitive benefits. We believe that each employee at Incredible Technologies plays an integral role in our unbridled success and we seek to add more talent and skill to further enhance our team.