Must be authorized to work in the U.S. / Sponsorships are not available
Functional Analyst - Oracle EBS - Planning
Candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, modification, implementation, testing, and support of Oracle Applications modules. The role will work closely with business process team leads, subject matter experts and other business users to understand the business needs and make recommendations on how Oracle Applications can be leveraged to provide new capabilities/functionality and resolve issues.
This position requires an ability to interface with users, functional consultants, and the project management office. Candidate should have complete understanding of ERP implementation cycle and prior implementation experience is a must. Prior experience working with an outsourcing vendor both in-house and off-shore will be an added advantage.
This role requires being on site. Travel will be 40% during implementation, 20% longer term
Required Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Oracle Applications – Planning
• Oracle R12 Applications experience / exposure. Hands on configuration experience with one or more of these modules
o Global Order Promising
o Collaborative Planning
o Strategic Network Optimization
o Demantra Real-time Sales and Operations
o Demantra Demand Management
o Planning for Oracle
Knowledge & Experience
• At least 8 year’s experience with Oracle E-Business including the above modules and one full life cycle project implementation or upgrade
• Understanding of business processes for manufacturing
• Systems implementation skills (scoping, planning, requirements gathering, process analysis and mapping, conceptual detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, deployment and support)
• Demonstrated success in providing leadership during the facilitation and participation in design workshops, testing cycles and training sessions
• Understanding of structured system implementation methodologies (e.g. SDLC, AIM)
• Microsoft Office Suite including Project
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing skills to include documenting requirements and creating functional and technical specifications
• Strong understanding of business process related to manufacturing
• Experience with gathering reporting requirements and conducting “map and gap' analysis/assessment
• Experience using the AIM or OUM methodology
• Prior experience in working with Oracle for resolving functional and technical related issues and raising SRs
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, or related degree
- Advanced degree preferred.