Change Management Analyst
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Change Management Analyst
CCCi has an immediate need for a Change Management Analyst to join our energy client in St. Petersburg, FL. The Change Management Analyst position is responsible for coordination, development, and execution of the project change management plan. This position will work directly with the Project Manager, project team, and business stakeholders to plan, develop, and deliver various change management tasks (i.e. change readiness assessments, communications, and training). The person will be part of the Change Management team and will provide input into the integrated stakeholder analysis and 90-day communication plan.
Change Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Development and execution of project change management plan.
- Define the change management workplan including tasks, schedule, and resource needs that will be part of the overall project workplan.
- Update and refine the change management workplan on an ongoing basis.
- Track the execution of change management deliverables.
- Coordination and execution of change management activities related to the assigned project.
- Identify and document stakeholder impacts by completing the stakeholder analysis.
- Build project-specific communication strategy and tactics plan.
- Build project-specific training strategy and rollout plan.
- Develop project communications and training materials.
- Coordinate change management activities with project team, businesses, and other projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management activities (i.e. communications and training).
- Provide change management support to project team, stakeholders, and change management team.
- Identify and escalate change management issues and/or possible barriers that may impact the project deployment to project leadership.
- Develop tactics to address change management issues and/or barriers.
- Provide change management guidance and insight to Project Manager and team.
- Manage Stakeholders at project level.
- Provide day to day direction and guidance to Project Manager on stakeholder management.
- Proactively identify potential organizational and operational risks that may impact the delivery of the initiative.
- Adapt strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigated risks.
- Assess the effectiveness of CM strategy and tactics.
- Assist with the development of stakeholders change impact assessments.
- Ensure appropriate coordination and adaptation of communications for initiative under the Next Gen DR umbrella.
- Monitor the execution of CM activities.
- Provide input into Integrated Stakeholder Analysis and Plan, Integrated Communications Plan, and Change Management Scorecard.
- Participate in Business Process workshops to identify potential organizational and operation stumbling blocks.
- Develop and execute project level Communications Plan.
- Develop learning and development plan to support the successful transition to the future state while partnering with appropriate internal training groups.
- Ensure all CM activities according to PMO CM Methodology are effectively executed.
Change Management Analyst Required Qualifications:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience as a change management lead or equivalent of a communication or training lead on a medium to large project.
- Analytical Skills.
- Ability to conduct research and collect data to identify change impacts.
- Ability to process data and come up with reports on various parts of the change management cycle to support project status and stakeholder engagement.
- Analysis of information using various statistical methods, trying to see patterns in data that lead to recommendations for project success and operational readiness.
- Conceptualization of data and sharing this knowledge through effective presentation of the data output with the project team and the impacted business.
- Develop and prepare information products to be used by the organization.
- Development of programs.
Change Management Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Receptive and adaptable to changing situations and priorities.
- Ability to build and execute workplans.
- Ability to lead/facilitate meetings and/or workshops.
- Understands the “people” side of change and is able to coach/guide individuals through organizational transitions.
- Strong analytical skills and is able to take action/resolution on issues.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
Up to 3 year(s)