PC Lifecycle/Asset Management
Experience: 6 - 8 years
Title: PC Lifecycle Management
Location: Duluth, GA
Type: 3 Month Contract to hire
# of Pos: 1
CCCi’s client is currently seeking a PC Lifecycle Management professional focused on managing and reducing our clients’ total cost of ownership (TCO) for a 3 month contract-to-perm. The selected individual will provide project management and thought leadership for the implementation of TCO best practices as it relates to all phases of PC lifecycle management.
- Project management and thought leadership for the implementation of client TCO best practices related to all phases of lifecycle management including refresh planning, acquisition, deployment, support, and recovery of PC assets, resulting in best-in-class cost structure
- Client TCO Metrics - data mining, formatting, and communicating PC distribution, warranty, and age data to upper management with recommended actions
- Budget Management - creating Capital Appropriation Requests and managing spend, ensuring replacement and refresh programs are prioritized to utilize available budget and facilitate the recovery and re-deployment of older but still capable PC models, and ensuring out-of-warranty PC's are repaired or replaced to make effective use of budgets
- Support our client’s PC solution portfolio by establishing, auditing, and tracking PC standard configurations and pricing
- Technology Refresh – proactively refresh PC’s based on age and job function
- Supplier Relationship Management - Manage and develop a $6-7M (annual) relationship with Dell for internal-use desktops, notebooks, and servers, including managing complex global issues to resolution and ensuring business continuity and contract compliance.
- PC Lifecycle Management - Managed Refresh operations
- Manage PC deployments through mass refreshes based on PC age and user job function
- Managed prioritization, user selection, communication, and status reporting for all users
- Work with business partners to ensure all proper requirements and supporting deliverables are documented
- Standardize on the appropriate number of PC models and configurations, defining/enforcing entitlement policies
- Budget management - Manage expenses ($600K annually) including P-card ordering/monthly audits
- Confirm monthly charge-outs and deferrals: PC non-return charges via Global Centralized Vendor Invoicing (GCVI), Review and update the PC Out-of-Warranty process including spreadsheet maintenance and spend thresholds
- PC Operations Lab support - Order supplies and PC accessories for inventory
- Management Reporting - Monthly Global Client Computing and CIO operations slides
- Quarterly Central Spend slides Supplier Relationship Management
- Define and improve the quality of services delivered in the planning, logistics, deployment, invoicing, and disposal processes
- PC supplier - Responsible for managing and developing a $6-7M annual relationship for internal-use PC's, including managing complex global issues to resolution to ensure business continuity, and assessing contract compliance (metrics, pricing) and taking corrective action
- Audit price file and master quotes
- Review service and product quality metrics and ensure resolution for issues not within service-level agreement
- Enter Supplier Performance Evaluation data each month to ensure operational and process fidelity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- 6+ years overall IT experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining deadlines
- Strong technical background
- Software – Microsoft: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Office 2003/2007/2010 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Hardware – Dell: Latitude notebook / netbook / tablet / Ultrabook PC’s, Optiplex desktop PC’s, Precision workstation PC’s
- Knowledge of Remedy and reporting macros
- PC Lifecycle Management
- Local Candidates ONLY
- No 3rd Parties
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
- Sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
PC, Lifecycle Management, Deployments, Refresh, POS, planning, logistics, deployment, invoicing, disposal, Recovery, Audit, Dell, Latitude notebook, netbook, tablet, Ultrabook, Optiplex desktop PC’s
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
Finance & Accounting