Mainframe Fin. Data Analyst
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Mainframe Financial Data Analyst
CCCi has an opportunity for a Mainframe Financial Data Analyst to join our energy client in Cary, NC. The Data Analyst will lead the technical work to convert existing legacy company chart of accounts (codeblock) data from old structure to new company chart of accounts data structure. Will also need to apply business rules to the converted results prior to loading them to the go forward in the system.
Mainframe Financial Data Analyst Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous data conversion experience.
- Previous financial data (chart of accounts) experience.
- Mainframe, JCL, ETL experience.
- Ability to effectively discuss and determine business user needs for data management and conversion requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, GAP analysis, and root-cause analysis.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of data design and structures.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of management and support staff, and should be detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus on operational and project priorities as required.
- End user management skills.
- Good at managing productive user relationships.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements both written and verbally.
Mainframe, financial data, JCL, ETL, GAP, data conversion
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
Clinical & Scientific
IT & Technical