Experience: 10 - 15 years
CCCi has an opportunity for a C#.NET Developer to join our energy client in St. Louis, Missouri.
C#.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Independently designs, programs, implements, and maintains computer information systems to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
- Assists in systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Reviews systems under development and related documentation.
- Ensures data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercise good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
- Provides analysis, project management, and programming expertise for a variety of systems.
- Leads a project team in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
C#.NET Developer Required Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university required.
- 10+ years of relevant applications development experience required, including two or more years of experience leading the design and implementation of large multi-user corporate business applications.
- 5+ years of C#, Spring.Net, Web Services, Transact-SQL, SQL Server and MVVM (Model View-View Model) design pattern experience are required.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of integrity to safeguard the company’s position on confidential matters.
C#.NET Developer Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s level degree preferred.
- Experience with Unity, Prism, Inversion control pattern and Microsoft Surface SDK is a plus.
C#, Spring.Net, Web Services, Transact-SQL, SQL Server, MVVM, Microsoft Surface SDK
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce