Cyber Security Eng. Tech
Experience: 1 - 5 years
Cyber Security Engineering Technician
CCCi has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineering Technician to join our energy client in Fulton, Missouri.
Cyber Security Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Cyber Security Program Manager to perform various project related support tasks.
- Interface with other plant engineers to develop cyber security related procedures and process changes.
- Will develop a basic understating of nuclear plant equipment and cyber security controls and processes.
- Procedure and process updates.
- Update plant job forms and instructions.
- Working with project manager to assist in developing project management metrics to track project performance.
- Perform cyber security tasks related to plant equipment.
Cyber Security Engineering Technician Required Qualifications:
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to lead small efforts required to support project, drive to conclusion, self-starter, and ability work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Seeking a candidate who wants to get in to the nuclear power plant industry.
Cyber Security Engineering Technician Desired Qualifications:
- Engineering student or recent grad. Engineering degree can be in electrical, nuclear or mechanical, others will be considered as well.
Cyber Security, Nuclear plant equipment
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.