JOB DESCRIPTION - .NET DEVELOPER BOCA RATON, FL 6 MONTH CONTRACT
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Coordinate work with project teams. Provide technical support to project team members. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May report to an executive or a manager.
• Work will involve development for a new .NET MVC, HTML5 application as a new platform to replace legacy system.
• Visual Studio, C# and .NET 4.0 are required skills.
• SQL Server, and SQL experience is preferred.
• Experience with Subversion, Hudson and NUnit or other test frameworks is a bonus.
• Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field required
• 8-10 years experience required
• Responsibility Level:
• Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Ability to work independently and manage one s time (Required)
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required)
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
• Work with remote teams and communicate across geographical boundaries
• Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and create new software in an Agile environment.
• Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between software systems, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!