Experience: 2 - 3 years
CCCi seeks a Network Analyst for a contract to hire position with our client in Columbus, GA. Successful candidate with will work with the Network Team in the state-of-the-art Data Center for this financial industry leader.
Network Analyst Responsibilities:
- Plan, maintain, and implement various portions of the WAN and LAN environment.
- Plan and evaluate new and existing network systems. Provide technical assistance in network planning, engineering, and network architecture.
- Recommend resources required for maintaining or expanding service levels.
- Work closely with clients to analyze problems and implement solutions.
- Adhere to department practices, procedures, and methodologies.
- Under moderate supervision and using established procedures, performs all of the basic functions within the network environment.
- Isolate problems in a timely manner and resolve them to the satisfaction of the client. Analyze and troubleshoot problems. Implement new clients on standard platforms.
Network Analyst Requirements:
- Knowledge of all areas of networks and/or Internet Network Technologies.
- Understand the basics of SNA and IP communications and can discuss these issues with the client.
- Must be familiar with the hardware within the network (Current network environment includes Motorola and Paradyne DSU/CSUs, Adtran T/As, Paradyne muxes, Cisco and Bay routers, InRange Matrix
Switches, and Paradyne FrameSavers.)
- Must be able to use tools within the network to analyze client networks. Preferred tools experience
include CommandPost, Emcom, SNMPc, OpenLane, and/or NetView.
- Document network configurations and inventory using standard applications, such as Visio, Access, Word, and Excel, as well as other customized applications.
- Successful candidate will need to pass a stringent credit check, drug test and background check.
Network SNA, IP Communications, Cisco Routers, Bay Routers, Switches, Network Tools, Hardware
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce