$30.00 - $36.00 /Hour
IT & Technical
Engineering & Aerospace
•*This position can be based in Mayfield Heights, OH or Milwaukee, WI.**
This position has the responsibility for software quality management of products and services produced by the company. This includes products of A&S and CP&S, as well as products we produce on a subcontract basis for other company divisions or outside companies. This position requires a strong quality background and experience with software development and involves monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of process and product data resulting in the swift and effective resolution of quality problems.
• Quality Management which includes establishing and executing of a quality plan and objectives.
• Work with management for measurement, evaluation and continuous improvement of processes.- Share best practices throughout the organization.
• Work with local managers to coordinate Quality activities, such as Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma Projects, and Product Audits.
• Facilitate and participate in Retrospectives (Postmortems) for continuous improvement of products and processes. Promote development and tracking of action items.
• Participate in product development teams.
• Work with the development and application groups in creating standard processes and methods to develop software of a higher quality level.
• Provide tools and methods to gather and report various statistics on different phases of the software development life cycle for use by the development teams.
• Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Frequently interacts with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of complex technical information/project activities.
• Provide an independent assessment to the Quality Management Team of any risks that may impact the customer experience when using company Products.
This is a 1 year contract position!
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering with a quality emphasis, or other related technical degree.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Software Quality Management.
• At least 4 years working in a Software Development Environment.
• Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products a plus.
• Six Sigma, GAMP, CMMI and/or Certified Quality Engineer a plus.
• Strong Skills in Excel and VBA
This is a 1 year contract position