Company: Randstad Technologies
Other Great Industries
Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Technical Business Analyst (w/extensive Loan IQ exp) - Verbal
Technical Business Analyst
Actively searching for a Business Analyst/Technical Analyst that has extensive experience with implementing Loan IQ. Must have previous Loan IQ experience to be considered.
At least 6 years as a BA / Tech Analyst
At least 3 recent years of LOAN IQ experience
Wholesale/Commercial lending experience preferred
- Gather business requirements on Syndicated loan processing.
- Structure and present business requirements to subject matter experts in a global financial services environment.
- Effectively bridge the gap between the business user community and technology.
- Participate in full project lifecycle activities including requirements gathering, test preparation, test Execution, and deployment.
- Ensure the use of appropriate processes and standards throughout the development lifecycle.
- Schedule, monitor and track the project to ensure it meets the deadlines.
- Creates and executes project plan for delivery.
- Monitors and tracks project progress, managing day to day actions of the project
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.