Large financial services firm seeking a Varicent architect.
Lead Architect with Varicent SME. Provides Sales Performance Management expertise and contribute to planning and strategy
Contribute to overall solution architecture and design
Provide guidance and direction on the solution design using Varicent
Provides recommendations to ensure optimal configuration, development and performance
Recommend and ensure standards & best practices in the solution
At least 5 years Varicent (Version 6.x/7.x) experience.
• At least 5 years of SQL Programming Experience.
• Full understanding of compensation cycle, performance plans,
• Look at system, understand calculations, design changes, lead development efforts
• Candidate must demonstrate excellent written communication skills via experience with Requirements documentation, Design Reviews, Technical Specifications, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration, computer science, or equivalent technical field OR equivalent technical experience.
• Strong DDL and DML writing skills are essential as well as being able to write complex queries for reporting
• Hands on experience with SQL Server and writing complex queries
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!