- Perform all aspects of payroll ensuring payroll processing timelines are met.
- Accountable for accurate and timely payroll processing for all U.S. employees and/or International employees
- Strong technical knowledge of payroll required.
- Assist with year end processes, reconciliations,
- Ensure the accuracy and timely distribution of W-2’s by demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant payroll tax rules and regulations.
- Review employee timecards and payroll registers each pay period for accuracy, completeness and compliance
- Manage Kronos timecard system, including reporting and analysis as well as observing areas for improvement.
- Maintain payroll internal controls; ensuring proper procedures, policies, and rules are applied to payroll activities.
Randstad Finance and Accounting became a member of the Randstad family in 2008 and has been a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment for over 25 years.Over the years we have remained committed to our finance and accounting focus, and today we continue to operate with the singular purpose of placing finance and accounting professionals with the companies that need their expertise and skills. What has changed over the years is that we have grown beyond our San Francisco roots and now operates across the United States. We have helped thousands of companies with successful hiring matches and have assisted thousands of professionals to find meaningful employment. We have also expanded our capabilities to offer executive search services, offering employers customized recruiting solutions for their executive and C-level direct hire or consulting positions.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.