Now recruiting for an experienced Human Resource Specialist providing support services to a large customer base. Duties may include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining policies;
- Tracking metrics;
- Coaching field reps;
- Responding to employee and manager inquiries;
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned or as responsibilities dictate.
- Scanning and filing employee files;
- Benefits counseling;
- Managing employee complaints.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Relocation or Sponsorship is not available.
Required/Preferred Experience and Education:
- Minimum of two years experience.
Required & Preferred Skills:
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Self starter with strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.