Network Consulting Engineer—Phoenix, AZ
Contract-hire, based in Phoenix, 40% travel, 1 position open, 6-8 yrs experience (network engineering/telecommunications support)
Client needs Network Engineer to work onsite with the customer in support of the customer’s network solutions and providing troubleshooting assistance.
-Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of highly complex network designs.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Introduces new ways of working.
Responsibilities depending on specific engagements:
- Transactional Projects Project Engineering role
- Generates standard project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks.
- Generates network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex networks.
- Supports pre-sales activity for highly complex networks.
- Plans and executes highly complex Network Upgrade and Network Migration activity. Project Consulting role:
- Leads design workshop. Proactive Service &Support:
- Assists customer with deployment and strategy of highly complex tools and related Network Management Systems
- Leads design workshop Reactive Service & Support:
- Troubleshoots and resolves highly complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Acts as a focal point for highly complex network problem resolution.
- Advanced Services Technology Specialization Teams: Provides training to other NCEs as well as real-time escalation response for support issues.
- Owns responsibility for driving regional Advanced Services projects.