People skills always make the difference.
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s unique corporate culture and needs, our veteran professional recruiters find the ideal personality and skill set for a perfect match.
Veredus is committed to long-term relationships with our clients and consultants. So in addition to using cutting edge software we also use our ears. Listening is still the best way to understand everyone’s needs and making that match that will transform employer and employee.
Learn More about Veredus
Visit Our Website
Cisco Network Engineer (CCNP) – PERMANENT in TAMPA, FLSummary
Responsible for Cisco, HP, F5 network equipment, Intrusion Detection Systems and Firewalls and as a team responsible for 100+ network devices at 12 locations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Plans and coordinates the implementation of network technologies in support of defined requirements generated by internal customers and growth demands.
- Generates network configurations for highly complex networks and plans and executes highly complex network upgrade and migration activity. Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
- Validate project requirements, define project scope, develop project schedules and produce detailed designs for assigned projects. Generates project documentation including detailed test plan for highly complex networks.
- Produce Method of Procedures that demonstrate understanding of changes proposed and how the change will be executed with minimal service impact.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Assists with deployment and strategy of tools and related Network Management Systems.
- Document, implement, monitor, and support Cisco/HP/Intrusion Detection Systems and firewalls.
- Monitor corporate networks environments in order to ensure 24x7 uptime. Respond to alerts or emergency issues during normal business hours and on-call rotation.
- Assist with reports and provide solutions for timely reporting of information.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
Cisco Network Engineer (CCNP) – PERMANENT in TAMPA, FL
Our client is one of the most successful and fastest growing clinical organizations in the US. We are looking for people who are technically bright and have a team-player orientation. Some of the employees we have helped place there in the last two years have already been promoted. They offer an excellent work environment where your contributions will be appreciated, a very competitive compensation/benefits package (15 days PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401k w/ matching) and the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies. Once you apply for this position, one of our recruitment team members will contact you to confidentially discuss your background and this opportunity.
5+ years Cisco networking engineering experience
- CCNP required
- Cisco 2800 through 3900 series routers
- Complex routing protocols
- Cisco ASA 5510 and up series firewalls
- Cisco Nexus series switches
- Cisco Catalyst series switches
- F5 Loadbalancers
- Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
- Must have ability to participate in on-call rotation
PREFERRED- NOT REQUIRED:
- Solarwinds APM and NPM.
- Avaya S8510 with LSP.
- Avaya G450 media gateways.
- Avaya MAS (modular messaging) exchange integrated.
- Avaya AES (Application enablement Server).
- Avaya CMS.
- Avaya Site Administrator.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, where each team member assists other members of the team to achieve their goals and ultimately achieve team success.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.