Directional Driller Field (I-V)
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Execute a Directional Drilling Field Services Role in the Drilling and Logging of Oil or Gas Wells.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operate and maintain motors and down hole tools at rig site.
* Interpret down-hole data and liaise with LWD/MWD Engineers and geologists.
* Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
* Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
* Attending mandatory monthly safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
* Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company's, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
* Conform and understand general QHSE requirements.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Experience and ability to solve problems and perform with minimal supervision.
* A technical background is essential.
* Thorough knowledge of Drilling Systems products and services.
* Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills. Positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation.
* Well developed communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Earth Sciences.
* Ability to work in teams effectively.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.