$175,000 - $200,000 /Year
Science & Technology
IT & Technical
PCN Strategies delivers a full range of resource management consulting services, from human capital necessities, information technology strategic solutions, healthcare integration and financial analysis.
PCN’s highly trained and experienced professionals bring industry expertise to our clients’ for achieving the best possible solution. PCN Strategies professionals will help you make the right decisions from the start in order to reduce risk and accelerate time to project completion.
Make the most of your career in IT and maximize your exposure within the local marketplace and contact a member of our Talent Acquisition team today!
Our Client is a Publicly traded Financial Services firm with over $30bill in Annual Revenues. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. It also manages accounts for corporate, public, union and industry pension plans, insurance companies, third-party mutual funds, endowments, foundations, charities, corporations, official institutions, and banks.
Due to a recent re-organization to our Client's business model, we are currently in search for a CIO for our Client's US opperations.
The Chief Information & Technology Officer is responsible for IT infrastructure, vendor management, technology projects, internal business analyst staff and the following functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight of all outsourced IT vendor contracts and performance
- IT infrastructure for multiple offices, including IT security and telephone infrastructure
- IT and application vendor management, including critical applications
- Oversight of outsourced desktop support
- IT procurement and contracts
- Data management, business analytics and business intelligence systems
- Company IT policy, standards and procedures
- Monitor industry developments and develop technology strategy recommendations for executive management
The Chief Information & Technology Officer will bring experience in managing vendor relationships, understanding of network, systems and telephone infrastructure, and solid business and IT analysis skills to the company. The ideal candidate will have experience in mortgage banking or commercial real estate related technology, operations, and data management.
The ability to work with all levels of the organization, create and maintain productive relationships with outsourced vendors, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines is critical. The candidate must have demonstrated management and leadership capabilities and excellent writing and communication skills.
- Actively engage in day-to-day oversight of IT infrastructure, telephone, and outsourced vendor relationships
- Ensure IT services are delivered to the company and users in accordance with contract SLA's
- Design an effective system for reporting problems and ensuring adequate resolution in line with vendor contract obligations
- Manage and oversee all critical IT and application vendors, including Midland, underwriting, and infrastructure vendors
- Work closely with the Executive Management team to maintain and deliver IT services aligned with business strategy and growth, assist in overall company strategic planning as a member of the senior team
- Develop a company-wide IT policy, procedures and performance monitoring program to ensure both vendors and users are compliant with established corporate and contractual IT standards
- Develop and implement an IT training plan for desktop and related software with IT vendors
- Play a major role in company-wide data governance and data best practices, including data quality controls and usage of critical components of major systems; direct and advise users on data best practices
- Develop and deliver management reports on IT performance, costs, and compliance
- Oversee business analyst and database analyst aligned with the business and data management, including use of the data warehouse and business intelligence software
- Oversee on-site desktop support staff
- Create annual IT procurement and budget plans, work to negotiate best deals and pricing on infrastructure components and software as required
- Cultivate and maintain industry relationships and grow existing stakeholder relationships as related to technology
- Participate in industry conferences, symposiums and round-tables
- Develop technology staff, hire new positions as required