PeopleSoft App Developer
Experience: 3 - 5 years
PeopleSoft Application Developer
CCCi has an opportunity for a PeopleSoft Application Developer to join our energy client in Charlotte, NC. The candidate will be executing PeopleSoft and data warehouse batch schedules.
PeopleSoft Application Developer Required Qualifications:
- Must be experienced in tuning batch jobs in PeopleSoft for performance.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of core PeopleSoft batch processing.
- Technical and functional PeopleSoft financials background in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain v9.1.
- Expertise in Oracle and MS SQL and SQL tuning.
- Expertise in Application Engine development and performance tuning.
- Will be driving out performance test defects so will need good communication skills, both oral and written.
PeopleSoft Application Developer Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Oracle 11g R2.
PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft Developer, Supply Chain V9.1, SQL, Oracle, Application Engine, Oracle 11g, Oracle R2
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.