IT Technical Lead
Experience: 10 - 15 years
CCCi has a 12 month contract [which could possibly be contract-to-perm] opportunity for a Technical Lead [Architecture experience a plus] to join our energy client in Charlotte, NC. This will be a technical lead position for a portfolio of applications used to monitor and diagnose operating conditions at Fossil/Hydro stations.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- This position will report to the Portfolio Manager and will have primary responsibility for the technical planning and implementation of new and enhanced versions of applications contained in the portfolio.
- Additionally, the incumbent will coordinate with vendors, architects and others on planned enhancements, new implementations, and overall technical direction for the portfolio, including implementation and support strategies.
- Will work with customers on technology items and will take some leadership in this role. This person will not be developing.
Technical Lead Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- Looking for someone very grounded with various technical background.
- Need someone with awareness of multiple tools but not a specialist.
Technical Lead Desired Qualifications:
- An architect background would be a big plus.
Stringent background check and Drug test required
W2 only, no paid expenses/no paid parking
We are unable to sponsor at this time
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.