- Stable and consistant work history
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must successfully pass a drug test.
- Must have a PERC card and 20 hour training certificate
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Controls traffic by directing drivers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deal with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Report Writing Skills and be physically fit to perform all security details without restrictions.