Visiont IT & Business Solutions is assisting their client in the West Des Moines area to find Web/UX Designers to join their team to help with a long-term web strategy effort and enhancing the UX discipline within the company.
- Previous web design and/or user interface design
- Understand interface technologies and their limitations.
- Enjoy thinking from the users perspective
- Ability to present ideas and designs to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Experience creating wireframes using Axure, Visio, Balsamiq, or other wireframing tools.
- Comfortable defending work in small and large collaborative settings.
- Experience working with Photoshop
- HFI Certification (CUA, CXA)
- Portfolio of previous work examples
In this role, the candidate will:
- Work closely with Business Analysts and technology teams during requirements gathering.
- Take business requirements and design visual interfaces (wireframes and screen mockups) to meet those goals.
- Present those screens back to stakeholders, adjusting when needed, to get final sign off to development.
- Play a role in design reviews and usability testing.
The ability to work quickly, multi-task, and handle extreme target dates / timelines a must. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual.