We are working on a 3-6 month (or longer) senior level Controls Engineer position that could also develop into a full time hire.
- Assist Project Manager in developing machine control concepts and estimates.
- Assist Project Manager in writing technical section of proposals.
- Assist Project Manager with presentation of project concepts.
- Assist Sales with selling the company’s capabilities.
- Develop project schedules and milestones.
- Monitor project for scope changes and report them to Project Manager.
- Monitor detail design of project.
- Review and update technical objectives of project with Project Manager, salesperson and clients.
- Provide electrical drawing package that complies with the section's standard operating procedures.
- Perform electrical design calculations.
- Specify electrical control hardware.
- Utilize AutoCAD and electronic drafting skills, and develop productivity enhancement tools.
- Electrically and logically interface electrical components.
- Apply motion control hardware to system design.
- Write PLC, motion control, operator interface software to meet project requirements.
- Provide checking function of electrical print package and technical support to electrical designers.
- Assist with electrical fabrication coordination support.
- Assist with system development at the company’s and the client's facility.
- Assist with system installation support.
- Stay current concerning technological developments, design practices and manufacturing..
Rockwell Automation Hardware & Software- Allen Bradley RSLogix500/5000's
Robotic welding programming- Fanuc- desired