Operations Support Analyst I (2012018)
Provide support for the managed service systems and applications to ensure ongoing day to day operations in a production environment with a focus on accurate on-time data delivery.
- Monitor and support of day to day operations of assigned sites
- Escalate all Critical/High issues to Product Support Lead within SLA guidelines
- Monitor and react appropriately to pages, e-mails, cases and reporting
- Monitor for and correct process level exceptions
- Provide database analysis and support for OCDB, UEMDBA, NDB, and RIMS databases
- Provide RF network analysis and support
- Support file building and all OCDB, CELLDBA, NETAPPS and critical LOCAPPS operations
- Support the nightly read and all CMs/RDBMS/CONTROL/CNOS/USC operations
- Support and utilize field tools, services, and applications
- Provide 24/7 on-call support
- Required Skill Set:
- Basic Algebra
- Basic PC Skills
- Shell scripting
- Relational database experience
- SQL and/or Perl
- MS Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self motivated, proactive, able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred Skill Set:
- VI Editor
- DBA Knowledge (Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures)
- Basic Networking Knowledge
Two or more years experience in database management, file and script handling and trouble-isolation required. Bachelor’s in CIS or relative work experience.
Landis+Gyr is the global industry leader in total metering solutions for electricity, gas, heat/cold and water for energy measurement solutions for utilities. Focused on quality, reliability and innovation, the Group offers a complete portfolio of energy meters and integrated smart metering solutions, enabling utilities and end-users to make better use of scarce resources, save operating costs and protect the environment by managing energy better.
With an installed base of over 300 million electricity meters Landis+Gyr is the premier global advanced metering solutions provider.