$75,000 - $90,000 /Year
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Engineering & Aerospace
At least 1 year(s)
Apply at RandstadEngineering.com
Manufacturing Engineer Job
Our client is expanding their packaging operations plant and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a permanent position.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing processes in an industrial plant.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve mfg methods.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements and workflow.
- Design layout of equipment & workspace.
- Facilitate mfg of designs of mechanical & electromechanical conveyors & automation systems. *Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.*Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- BSME or equivalent.
- 8-15 years plus experience.
- ISO Certified a plus.
- Six Sigma, Lean a big plus.
- Health, Dental & Vision Programs
- Vacation & 10 Paid Holidays
Keywords: machinery, industrial plant, manufacturing, six sigma, iso cert. Manufacturing Engineer Job
Manufacturing Engineer Job -> When you apply to this job you will be asked the following questions: Describe your experience with planning, directing and coordinating, mfg processes in an industrial plant. How much experience do you have working with conveyors and automation systems? Where was your recent experience? Describe your Six Sigma experience.