Manager of Tax and Professional Services
We are searching for a Manager of Tax and Professional Services for one of the fastest growing technology web-based sales and use tax automation services in the US.
This position has two areas of responsibility:
- *50% responsible for managing the software implementation team based in San Diego, CA
- *50% responsible for managing the Tax & Professional Services team based in Rocklin, CA
Job Duties: (Include duties basic, necessary and integral to the job, and those that require highly a specialized skill or skills)
Management of the DTS practice involves the following:
- Supervise the existing staff in the implementation process
- Serve as the solution 'owner' and architect for the various internal custom applications and methodologies that facilitate the implementation process
- Participate in pre-sales support and evaluation of new non-standard Tax Returns customers
- On-board new non-standard customers (serving as the technical liaison with the other members of the on-boarding team)
- Create and maintain customized MS Access-based tools for data transformation
Management of the Custom Integration & Solutions Practice involves the following:
- Build and lead the custom integration and solutions implementation team
- Develop and productize tax solution implementations for customers requiring enhanced levels of assistance in implementing company product tax solutions
- Hire and directly manage staff
- Participate in the pre-sales process to determine level of effort, scope, resource requirements, fees etc
- Coordinate service delivery with internal resources to support the on-boarding process
- Team with system engineers on custom integrations and / or customizations to existing connectors
- Team with the product support group to facilitate product mapping and configurations
- Collaborate with third-party resources to deliver specialized integration needs
- Perform project management
- Provide support on special projects for the Tax & Professional Services team
- Communicate with internal and external customers and report/track on project status and deliverables.
- Meet monthly deadlines as well as project deadlines.
- Multi-task, troubleshoot, and problem solve in a quick, calm, analytical and methodical manner under time constraints.
- Exercise effective written and verbal communication.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Volt Workforce Solutions has been a leader in the Staffing Industry for over 60 years, serving both our clients' and candidates' needs. We connect office professionals with job opportunities including administrative, executive assistant, sales, management and call center. Whether you want temporary or direct hire we are here to serve you. Please visit us at www.jobs.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5 + years of functional and technical experience with Microsoft Business Solutions
- Highly skilled in MS-SQL/MS-Access (certification a plus) - DBA and/or developer level a plus
- 8 - 10 years of related technology experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated and self-driven
Location: Rocklin, CA
Pay Rate: 80,000.00 - 120,000.00 Annual DOE
Volt Workforce Solutions
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
3007 Douglas Blvd., Ste. 155
Roseville, CA 95661
Your career is more than a collection of keywords on a resume. At Volt Workforce Solutions, your personality and ambition are as much a part of your value as your work history. By getting to know you beyond the buzzwords, we can help you find a job you love with a company where you can thrive. Visit jobs.volt.com to search for professional, direct hire, and contingent opportunities in your area and across the nation.
See all jobs at this company