Extron Electronics, established in 1983 and incorporated in 1985, is headquartered in Anaheim, CA. Extron's Anaheim facilities house global operations for engineering and manufacturing, as well as sales, training, and technical support for North and South America.
Learn More about Extron Electronics
Visit the Site
For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
Responsibilities include supervising the Web design and development staff and coordinating the completion of Web development projects for the Extron Marketing department.
/> * BS Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or related field (transcripts required)
* Previous experience managing a dynamic team of developers and designers; excellent team-building skills; ability to motivate and encourage others in a team environment
* Solid project management skills; knowledge of PMI concepts and best-practices; experience with Agile methodologies a plus
* Thorough understanding of industry standard Web Development principles and best practices.
* Solid grasp of general programming and relational database concepts and best practices (object-oriented methodologies, design patterns and frameworks, relational database design, etc.).
* 5 years experience building Web sites and Web-based applications; prior hands-on experience developing with Microsoft .NET preferred; experience with Adobe Flex a plus.
* Must be up-to-date on emerging Internet and software development concepts and technologies (UX, HTML5, mobile development, social media, etc.) and understand their relative importance, pros, and cons as they pertain to a well established Web development environment.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
EOE M/F/V/D *
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.