Career Developers is seeking a QA Analyst for a long term project located in Northern NJ (Bergen County) The client is seeking a bright, eager and motivated QA professional to join the QA team. This is an onsite position.
Candidates interested in this opportunity MUST have the ability and desire to interview on site face to face and be open to working onsite for the duration of the project. The full details are below.
Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Analyst will be responsible for driving product quality through working across various groups and departments within the client’s organization.
- Work with different groups within organization (technology, product management, infrastructure, customer service, etc) to drive product quality
- Develop detailed test plans, develop high level and detailed test cases, execute and record test cases results, summarize and report to QA manager, product management, business and others as applicable
- Participate in all planning and execution activities for distributed Quality Assurance team including on-site and offshore resources
- Plan and control execution of full scope of QA lifecycle from defining test strategy to execution of manual and automated tests
- Validate and oversee deliverables and quality of work performed by onsite and offshore QA resources, as needed
- Support in administration tasks for QA and Release Management systems
- Acting as individual contributor in release management lifecycle
• Ensure QA deliverables meet defined compliance requirements related to HIPAA, 21 CFR, etc for regulated systems
- Take ownership of detailed test cases and test plans