Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
IT & Technical
ACADEMIC & PERSONAL QUALIFICATION
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree with major study in Computer PC's and Network.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in PC/Network support position.
- Knowledge to support Networks, router configuration, and VPN.
- Knowledge to support Microsoft OS 95 to current, and Microsoft Server OS NT to current.
- Knowledge to support and upgrade VM-Ware Servers.
- Understanding of Intranet/Extranet/Internet. Must understand Internet servers.
- Knowledge to support Microsoft Office 2000 to current.
- Must be able to interact well with all employees, vendors, etc.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills.
- Keep confidential information confidential.
- Some travel required.
Johnson Electric offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
To apply for the position please forward resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
(Please include US-NETADMIN-VAN-CB in subject heading)
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer/AA/M/F/D/V