Other Great Industries
Finance & Accounting
IT & Technical
Sales & Marketing
Job Title: Sales Operations / Financial Analyst - Temporary
Requisition Number: 6901
Location(s): Dublin, CA
About Us: Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
• Responsible for generating weekly pipeline reports and participate in weekly calls with various field sales groups to discuss changes, issues, challenges, and upcoming initiatives. Work closely with Americas and International GMs/SVP Sales to produce sales/business dashboards and analytics for the Board Package/Quarterly Business Review.
• Provide weekly and monthly detailed bookings and forecast reports to Executive Team, Sales, Marketing and FP&A. Provide quarterly stack ranking.
• Respond to numerous ad-hoc requests from the sales organizations around the world, cultivating relationships with sales management as well as field teams.
• Maintain sales order log and reconcile with ERP, CRM and Commission systems.
• Act as a subject matter expert and primarily responsible for handling all CRM data-related needs including reporting, boundary/territory assignments and cleansing and reconciling of pipeline and closed won/lost information.
• Strong ability to work on cross-functional teams and implement solutions for increased data quality and system functionality.
• Receive and resolve inquiries from field sales regarding quota attainment/ranking, commission, and sales compensation set-up.
• BA/BS degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business; willing to travel for training.
• 2+ years business experience, with proven expertise working within a business analyst role with heavy analysis preferred.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, exhibiting creative problem solving capabilities and assertion, ability to synthesize significant amounts of information and tailor to required audience.
• Strong Excel skills are a necessity and proven financial systems and business application skills including database (SFDC, Oracle, Essbase) are preferred.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Work for a U.S. multi-national a plus.
• Demonstrates problem-solving capabilities and a curiosity to identify details and trends; interested in process implementation and on-going systems integration.
• Must have ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and also a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.