Secure Transport Admin
Experience: 2 - 10 years
CCCi has an immediate need for 6 month contract for a Secure Transport Admin / UNIX Scriptor. Axway Secure Transport is our client’s current enterprise solution for managed file transfer. The Secure Transport Admin / UNIX Scriptor will manage file transfers at our client. This is a key component infrastructure that supports many of our clients Top Critical applications. You should be able to function as an administrator of Secure Transport, which requires but is not limited to the following:
Secure Transport Admin Responsibilities:
- Interface with internal and external customers to determine managed file transfer requirements
- Configure new accounts in order to enable file transfers between sites
- Diagnose and correct connection and/or file transfer errors
- Review logs and file tracking for historical reporting
- Read and debug code related to FTP, PGP encryption/decryption, zip
Secure Transport Admin Skills and Experience:
- Basic UNIX command line familiarity, eg search for a file, create a file, edit a file Required
- Basic managed file transfer workflow skills
- Axway experience is Desired
- Basic PGP encryption decryption experience Desired
- Basic ssh certificate creation experience Desired
- Basic protocol knowledge, eg ftp, ssh, http Desired
- Basic shell, perl scripting experience Desired
FTP, PGP, ssh certificate, Unix, shell, perl
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using Sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Sologig.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce