Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
- Candidates need to be aware of 24 x 7 environment various shifts.
To be considered qualified for this assignment submitted candidates must have:
- Most of our work is done from the Debian Linux CLI, and familiarity with this is the most important of all Familiarity with Linux, Cisco IOS, wifi, Computer Networking, and the OSI model are all required.
- The job is to troubleshoot and assist in installing networks of all shapes and sizes, so a strong background in Computer Networking is critical.
- Candidates should be able to troubleshoot and have clear understanding of Wifi.
- Need to be familiar with what subnetting is and be able to segment IPs into smaller groupings.
- Have general basic knowledge.
- DSL Technology clear understanding of DSL delivery technology as well as knowledge of alternative delivery methods (cable fibernet).
- Must be able to type 30wpm (with accuracy).
Strong communications skills:
- Able to effectively communicate (verbal nd written) with external clients and various levels of management.
- Candidate will be expected to provide and document consistent, accurate and detailed analysis of issues for each installation.
Ability to work in a team environment:
- Self Starter willing to share knowledge with others.
- Telco Wiring Standards knowledge is a plus.
- Previous Tier 1 support experience is a plus.
- All of these activities require a strong work ethic and the ability to participate in a large team.
- This will require a well rounded knowledge of networking concepts, networking implementation, and software concepts and use.
- DSL technology
- Computer Networking
- Communication Skills (verbal/written)
- Accurate Typing skills 30 WPM
- Previous Tier 1 experience
- Flexibility/team environment