Kearney•Boyle & Associates is a full service legal staffing firm. We are the experts specializing in Direct Hire and Temp/Contract positions at all levels of legal professionals, with an emphasis in the Intellectual Property area.
Our client, a San Francisco company, has requested we conduct a search for a seasoned Corporate Paralegal to join their legal department.
- Prepare board of director and stockholder resolutions, and corporate filings
- Prepare and oversee required corporate filings
- Assist with board and stockholder matters
- Assist with corporate secretary responsibilities for foreign subsidiaries
- Maintain and organize good corporate books and records
- Work with multiple departments including finance and tax
- Participate in the development/review of department forms and procedures
- Perform other tasks and special projects
In the event of a public offering;
- Assist in preparation and filing of periodic SEC reports (e.g., 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks, etc.)
- Assist with other corporate and securities compliance matters
- Prepare, process, and manage Section 16 filings for directors and officers
- Assist with all aspects of corporate transactions including financings and corporate partnering deals.