Since its founding in 1973, CPS has been highly regarded in the staffing and recruiting industry for its ability to help specialized companies source and secure the exact type of candidate for which they are searching. In the last four decades, we’ve grown from our beginnings as a small staffing agency for the chemical industry into one of the largest recruiting firms in the Nation, helping premier companies nationwide locate the talent they need to succeed. Through experience and carefully honed procedures, we have turned matching employers to candidates into both a science and an art.
2014 has been an exceptional year in the IT Recruiting industry and the forecast will remain the same for the remainder of the year.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who enjoy a challenge. It's a challenge because we're in an industry where our product can say no. We are looking for individuals who understand how to relate to different types of personalities. Someone who understands how to inspire, explain, describe business opportunities, as well as create solutions for businesses and potential candidates. It's an incredibly difficult role, so we look for people who are intelligent and love to ask questions. I also like people who are fighters; someone who enjoys winning, but hates losing.
Our company culture is different than most. The moment you walk through the door, you'll actually see people who enjoy being at work. Our "flexibility with responsibility" mantra produces results. We offer people the opportunity to wear what they want (unless you're visiting a client), say what they want (no scripts), be yourself.
Our team will help, assist, train, develop, and mentor you in becoming a well prepared recruiting professional. Your career path is determined by you. If leadership is in your future, we'll help you reach your goals. If you want to be a All Star Recruiter, great, we'll help. Ultimately, it's up to you
Here is what we have to offer:
*41 years of Professional Recruiting experience
* Energetic work environment
* Ongoing Training -- daily, weekly, minute to minute
* Bonus programs (2 Six Month Bonuses as well as a year-end bonus)
* Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
* 401k plan - company match
* Profit sharing
* 2 weeks off for Winter Holidays, 1 week off for the Fourth of July + additional vacation as needed
* Paid incentives, activities, trips and prizes (Jamaica, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico)
* Free health club membership - LA Fitness
* Newly designed Game/Relaxation room with a 7' x 10' projection TV, Wii, pool table, air hockey and the latest craze sweeping the nation "mini ping pong"
* 12 week comprehensive training program
* Fast track for advancement with multiple career paths.
* Growth industry with a demand for our services.
* AAA rated complex
* Free breakfast and free lunch every Thursday
* A kick butt Manager ***
Check out a short video on CPS, Inc.
Please call me with any questions.
Requirements -We need someone with a high level of creativity and the willingness to give 100% on a daily basis......but have fun while doing it.