SALES - I.T. Recruiter
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who enjoy a challenge, overcoming objections / rejection and creating well thought out business solutions. We are looking for individuals who understand how to relate to different types of personalities and cultures, as well as someone who understands how to inspire, explain and thoroughly explain business opportunities.
This is an incredibly difficult role, so we look for people who are intelligent and love to ask questions.
We also like people who are fighters; someone who enjoys winning, but hates losing.
Our company culture is different than most. The moment you walk through the door, you'll actually see people who enjoy being at work. We offer a casual work environment, open office (no cubicles) and the opportunity to work with some of the top recruiters in the country.
Our team will help, assist, train, develop, and mentor you in becoming a well prepared recruiting professional. What happens after that is determined by you. You determine your career path at CPS. We offer opportunities to mentor, lead and manage recruiters. However, if you're not interested in leadership roles, we have a very lucrative career opportunities as a recruiting specialist within CPS.
Our job is to help Chicago based companies find IT talent. It's our responsibility to find talent and determine if these individuals possess the proper technical and professional skills for the specific roles. We are also responsible finding / partnering with new companies in the area as well. Our recruiters are given the opportunity to work with both candidates and clients.
Here is what we have to offer:
*42 years of Professional Recruiting experience
* Energetic work environment
* Ongoing Training -- daily, weekly, minute to minute
* Bonus programs (2 Six Month Bonuses as well as a year-end bonus)
* Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
* 401k plan - company match
* Profit sharing
* 2 weeks off for Winter Holidays, 1 week off for the Fourth of July + additional vacation as needed
* Paid incentives, activities, trips and prizes ( Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bahamas etc)
* Free health club membership - LA Fitness
* Newly designed Game/Relaxation room with a 7' x 10' projection TV, Wii, pool table, air hockey and the latest craze sweeping the nation "mini ping pong"
* 12 week comprehensive training program
* Fast track for advancement with multiple career paths.
* Growth industry with a demand for our services.
* AAA rated complex
* Free breakfast and free lunch every Thursday
Check out a short video on CPS, Inc.
Please call me with any questions.