Red Bridge Consulting Group is currently Interviewing Technical Leads with MES experience to join an exciting, global leader in enterprise manufacturing software solutions. These positions can be located anywhere in the US. Our Client is headquartered in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina with offices located worldwide. They offer an outstanding opportunity to work with an experienced, dynamic team focused on delivering best-in-class manufacturing software solutions that help advance product quality. Our Client offers a first rate compensation and benefits package that rewards employees for their valuable contributions. The company has built a professional environment that provides excellent opportunity for achievement and advancement with a culture that fosters a sense of pride, accomplishment and teamwork.
MES Technical Lead Position Summary
- Project Leadership creating solution and component designs that leverage company software, company recommended 3rd Party software, and company recommended Best Practices
- Project Development Team Lead - Tech Leads are mentors, advisors, and quality supervisors for Development teams
- Writing of detailed design documentation based on customer requirements and specifications
- Designing, Configuring, Developing, and Testing of User Interfaces and System Interfaces based on detailed design documentation
- Providing technical and solution leadership during integration testing and issue resolution.
- Participate in end user review sessions, factory acceptance testing, and post development support
- Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications
- Provide estimates to complete or Project Change Order estimates of effort
- Provide knowledge transfer and directed training of domain knowledge to customers and partners
- Exhibit professionalism in all aspects of his/her duties
- Insure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards
- Stay up to date with the development tools and technologies related to his/her role
- Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
- Apply knowledge of company tools and products in order to optimize the use of standard features and functions and reduce custom coding where possible