Our customer in Knoxville, TN needs an enthusiastic software development engineer to fill a 6 months + assignment
Our customer writes software for Molecular Imaging devices and are looking for candidates who get excited about coding that impacts healthcare across the globe.
Their PET/CT scanners are sophisticated products built on many disciplines including computer science, physics, information technology, hardware, algorithms and much more.
This position is with the user console team and will directly contribute to an award winning user experience for our customers all around the world. The console team is led by a hands-on manager and is one of three software groups in the department, which also includes a team of test engineers, configuration management and project management functions.
If you are in the smart, passionate and “gets things done' category and are looking to take your software career to the next level, this could be your opportunity!
• Working within the team to write, test, debug and peer review code for the console on a PET/CT system
• Demonstrating your working code to stakeholders
• Working with test engineers to design and implement software tests
• Creating and reviewing technical documentation
• Engaging in discussions and voicing your sound technical opinions to others
• Interfacing with internal partners including systems engineering, product management, project management and hardware
• Interfacing with external business partners including those in Germany, China and India
• Mentoring junior software developers