Our Client is seeking a Sr. Java Technical Lead Architect for their current project.
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months
Target Start Date: Immediately
- 10+ years experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Camel, cxf, Hibernate, Weblogic, Tomcat, Oracle
- Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable enterprise systems.
- Experience in relational, no-SQL Databases, other form of Persistence mechanisms and distributed cache; Clear understanding of best practices & problem areas handling large distributed data sets.
- Strong Java/J2EE background; Service design, SOA, Web service, data caching services, fault tolerant architectures, zero downtime systems.
- Innovative and creative thinking capabilities and also have sharp troubleshooting skills.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools and best practices; capability to lead and mentor junior developers on the team.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks, drive continuous
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and aggressive schedules.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me your most update resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send me a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements.
Red Oak Technologies
Red Oak Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive resourcing solutions across a variety of industries and sectors including IT, Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, Manufacturing and Engineering. We specialize in quickly acquiring and efficiently matching top-level professional talent with clients in immediate need of highly skilled contract, permanent or project management based resources. A supplier of top-tier talent since 1995, we consistently have provided our clients with the most competent and professionally accomplished talent in their given industries and markets.