Javitch, Block & Rathbone (JB&R) is now hiring for a Programmer Analyst and your qualifications and experience may be an ideal match for this career opportunity.
JB&R concentrates in the area of creditor representation. Our primary representation is in Collections and Insurance Subrogation. Our premier firm helps clients resolve their business disputes in an efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective manner. Over many decades of experience, the partners and professional staff of JB&R have become known for a unique combination of corporate sophistication, coupled with a genuine approachability.
This integral position in the firm supports our client electronic data interface requirements and analyzes procedures and problems to maintain and improve existing applications and interfaces.
- Develop and support Visual Basic (VB) and VB.net interfaces and applications
- Expand or modify interfaces and applications to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Perform quality assurance testing to insure code adheres to project specifications
- Learn and retain business specific rules and data definitions related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving application problems
JB&R offers a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
To apply, please go to www.jbandr.com/careers. The position is listed under Programmer Analyst.
You can learn more about Javitch, Block & Rathbone at www.jbandr.com
JB&R is a Cleveland-based law firm with offices in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio; Kentucky, Indiana, Texas, West Virginia, Virginia and Tennessee. Our clients include taxing authorities, banks, credit unions, savings and loans, finance companies, department stores, credit card companies, medical organizations, landlords, commercial businesses, collection agencies, insurance companies, education facilities, utility companies, law firms, manufacturers, oil companies, publishing companies, radio stations, vending companies, public utilities and accounting firms.
Key words: Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Computer Systems Analyst, Computer Systems Consultant, Computer Analyst, Information Systems Analyst (ISA), Applications Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer