If you work for Signature
, you are a member of an elite team. We provide our people with top-notch benefits packages, exceptional pay rates, and most importantly, a stimulating environment. Top people are difficult to find, so we do everything in our power to keep you on our team. As an employee of Signature Consultants
, we can provide you with a variety of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K, 529 plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off Options
- Weekly Pay
- Continuous Placement Program
- Training and Certification Assistance
- Current Employees Login
- Signature Consultants offers medical coverage through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan with an extensive network of health care providers, lower out-of-pocket expenses, and no claim forms or billing hassles when you use participating providers.
- Signature Consultants dental insurance program provides a choice in managed care dental: a Dental Health Maintenance Organization (DHMO) or a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO). Both options provide for full payment of preventative care.
- Signature Consultants offers vision insurance to help manage the cost of vision care. Vision Insurance covers routine eye care, including eye exams and eyeglasses (lenses and frames) or contacts.
- Signature Consultants offers disability insurance to protect employees and their families from unexpected financial hardship by continuing a portion of employee salary when medically approved illness or injury causes the employee to be out of work.
Employees and their dependants may obtain additional life insurance coverage through post-tax payroll deductions. As a Signature employee, you may purchase up to $500,000 or five times your base annual earnings, whichever is less.
401K Retirement Plan
Signature Consultants offers ten diverse, established funds to choose from within the John Hancock fund family, as well as two Janus funds.
Signature Consultants offers this savings vehicle for those who want to save for education.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Signature offers two FSA options, Health Care and Dependant Care, which allow employees to have certain expenses deducted from pay before tax, thus reducing taxable income. Employees can contribute up to $5,000 for medical care, and up to $5,000 for dependant care.