Stefanini is looking for Repair Test Engineer 1 in Austin, TX/Round Rock, TX- Open to W2 candidates only!
For quick Apply, please reach out to Gaurav Dadhich- call:
(248) 728 2610
/ email: [ Email address blocked ]
Job Description:Modify, validate and support modifications to existing test solutions (software and hardware) utilized in client product repair process.Troubleshoot and repair non-operable (no power, no POST, no boot) x86 based systems.
Requirements:Proficiency in programming/scripting languagesPrimarily Windows batch scriptingLinux/BASH, Python, XML, and JSON experience a plusSoftware validations experienceHardware troubleshooting experiencePrimarily x86 based consumer platforms (laptop/notebook, desktops) and peripheralsx86 based server experience a plusNetwork troubleshooting a plusXML/JSON/Text file parsing and manipulation.
This role requires Pre-Screening evaluation:
Repair Test Engineer 1 Pre-Screen Questions:
1. Related to software/programming - Define exception handling and how would you implement and validate?
2. Describe the difference between positive and negative testing.
3. How would you troubleshoot an inoperable X86 based computer (no power/no POST/no boot)?
4. When troubleshooting a computer issue, how do you determine if you have a software problem or a hardware problem?
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Batch Scripting
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Programming
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)