You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a leading specialty manufacturer. This is a direct hire, permanent role located in Schuylkill Haven, PA. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to Central Pennsylvania.
In this role you will work on a variety of engineering projects in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment . You will provide design expertise for hydraulic and machine design. You will work on equipment design and upgrades, specification of materials and services and also supervise installation and start-up of new and existing equipment.
- Work with internal and external engineering resources, equipment suppliers and construction service providers to complete projects on time, in budget and in line with company safety standards.
- Develop project schedules and scope, cost estimates, design drawings for projects. Ensure project design meets regulatory scope and standards
- Perform analytical problem solving, proposal review, design calculations, review proposals from equipment suppliers, review and approve vendor drawings and cost schedules.
- Advise maintenance and manufacturing departments on maintenance and reliability problems, evaluate equipment upgrades. Update design drawings to reflect changes made by maintenance. Troubleshoot existing systems. Provide training and equipment documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and at least 3 years project engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic design, troubleshooting and start-up highly desired.
- Must have a working knowledge of machine design, heavy machine installation/troubleshooting.
- Ability to direct controls engineers in developing machine controls software to perform proper machine operation.
- Solid project management skills required,
- Experience with robotics is a plus.
- Basic proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Auto Cad
- Cost Modelling
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: SG-J3P1P06593X4J4N04G9
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.