THE REGIONAL OFFICE IS LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC WITH THE INITIAL ASSIGNMENT ALSO LOCATED IN CHARLESTON. THE RATE OF PAY IS $70-95k/ YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large EMPLOYEE-OWNED Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team and work towards the mutual success of the project, the company, your co-workers and yourself.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Mechanical Assistant Project Manager
As a Mechanical Assistant Project Manager with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$70-$95k / YEAR FOR MECHANICAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Being part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY with the company contributing stock in the anticipated value of 3% to 6% of your gross (ESOP program) as well as an annual bonus program for all employees. Both programs are subject to vesting and/or company performance.
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discretionary annual bonus program based on Company performance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical with 75% employer contribution, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- 401 (k) program with 3% employer grant
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance available
Job Specific Requirements
- Experience must be with a self-perform Mechanical contractor.
- The candidate must have AT LEAST 3 years’ experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in mechanical process piping and advanced plumbing systems.
- Must have demonstrated exposure and experience with management controls (i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement and quality/safety) facilitated during project execution.
- Must have experience with detailed submittal processes
- Must have problem solving skills and be completely familiar with mechanical and plumbing system installation and operation.
- Must have excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Suite as well as project controls and organizing software
- 4 year degree in an Engineering discipline or Construction Management is required and Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in industrial and institutional mechanical construction.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus marketplace is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
- Construction Management
- Implement Projects
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering