Who we are
For 30 years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
This position is for an experienced, senior ServiceNow Consultant to join our ServiceNow Practice supporting multiple global customers. This position requires deep technical experience and skillsets across multiple ServiceNow functions and application, as well as, a successful record of engagement with customers to understand their business strategy and design solutions to meet business requirements.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a ServiceNow Consultant and Developer.
* Deep technical knowledge of at least two (2) ServiceNow functional areas - i.e. ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, ITBM
* Minimum of two (2) ServiceNow Certifications
* Advanced experience in configuring/implementing/developing ServiceNow functionality across integrates ServiceNow modules (cross-platform)
* Significant experience working with customers to gather business requirements and develop a technical solution design to meet the requirements.
* Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Story/Defect methodology including writing agile stories for ServiceNow development and testing.
* Experience designing business functions, processes and information flow within ServiceNow or between ServiceNow and other business systems using SOAP and REST API
* Experience implementing ServiceNow upgrades and patches, knowledge of ServiceNow upgrade and patching process
* Experience managing ServiceNow code changes in update sets and promoting and applying update sets across instances
* Ability to provide technical ServiceNow demonstrations across multiple ServiceNow functional areas - i.e. ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, ITBM
* Expertise in ServiceNow Development and Administration techniques:Server/Client side scriptingRequest Fulfillment workflowsCatalog items and catalog variablesUI PoliciesBusiness RulesUI PagesUI ActionsACLs
* Experience implementing integrations of ServiceNow to external systems with knowledge of common integration techniquesREST APIsFile import - Import sets/transform mapsOrchestrationLDAP integration
* Strong ServiceNow experience withTransform Map scripting, data validation and debuggingScheduled jobsJDBC data sourcesInbound web servicesMID server architecture, configuration and customizationDiscovery detailed configuration and troubleshootingMulti-provider SSO configuration and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge ofSAML, OAuth and OIDC authentication servicesFile transfer using ftp and MFTConversant in network terminologyConversant in UNIX admin, authentication, credentialsStrong Windows server admin
Graduate of a 4-year course preferably.Three (3) years experience as ServiceNow technical developer and/or consultantAbility to analyze and interpret data, identify solutions, exercise independent judgment.Understanding of database tools and languages.Excellent numerical ability.Knowledge of and advanced skill in using personal computers and their applications such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, and other basic programs such as the use of internet and computer-based communication tools.Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.Keen attention to details.Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.Good verbal and written communications skills in English.Trustworthy, honest, and cautious in handling sensitive information and documents and has proven personal and professional integrity.Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.Open to feedback and constructive criticisms.Excellent attendance record.Patience and flexibility in responding to frequently changing requirements and/or management styles.Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of people throughout all levels of the organization.
What you'll getWork with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we're differentBrazilian and privately owned company;Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Active Listening
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Agile Methodology