You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Mechanical Plumbing Superintendent
THE REGIONAL OFFICE IS LOCATED IN RICHMOND, VA WITH THIS INITIAL ASSIGNMENT ALSO LOCATED IN RICHMOND, VA . THE RATE OF PAY IS $90-140k / YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large EMPLOYEE-OWNED Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team and work towards the mutual success of the project, the company, your co-workers, and yourself.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Plumbing Superintendent
As a Plumbing Superintendent with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories and large industrial projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$90-$140k / YEAR FOR PLUMBING SUPERINTENDENT
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Being part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY with the company contributing stock in the value of 12% of your gross (ESOP program) as well as an annual bonus program for all employees. Both programs are subject to vesting and/or company performance.
- Defined annual bonus program based on Company performance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical with 75% employer contribution, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- 401 (k) program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance available
Job Specific Requirements:
The ideal candidate for our Plumbing Superintendent role will meet the following requirements:
- Must have supervised craft in a self-perform environment.
- The candidate must have 5 years’ experience in Heavy Industrial and Institutional Construction with a background in plumbing and advanced plumbing systems.
- Past project size should exceed $5 million
- Must demonstrate experience and capability for monitoring production and controlling costs.
- Familiar with management controls (i.e., schedules, cost control, procurement, and quality/safety) facilitated during project execution.
- Past personal experience as a crafts person in the mechanical trades is required and previous/past professional licensing is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus marketplace is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Implement Projects
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management Accounting
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: J2W5YJ6ZMQ7HFRNM327
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.