Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- 20 Days PTO
- 401K Match Up To 6%
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fertility and Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Free Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- See all our Benefits on
Your Key Responsibilities
- First level management position responsible for the oversight, leadership and technical development of the Independent Verification and Validation function within the Thermal Management Systems Business Unit (BU TMM).
- Supports the Thermal Management Systems product development group with Design Verification and Production Validation (DVP) testing to guarantee quality products for Schaeffler Customers.
- Internal enhancement and development of the test engineering function to ensure technical capability and efficiency through advanced testing methods, data acquisition systems, statistical methods, post-processing methods, and development of test specifications.
- Collaborate with the Advanced Engineering Analysis team and other Schaeffler Test Labs to develop knowledge, identify training opportunities, and share lessons learned.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Industry in a test lab environment
- Recognized expert in testing methods related to automotive applications (coolant and refrigerant applications preferred)
- Excellent grasp of engineering fundamentals and physics related to the function and performance of engine and chassis systems.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Schaeffler is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal employment opportunities and consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Research & Development;
Job Type: Team Leader (General)
Job Family: Research & Development
Contract Type: Not Applicable
- Automotive Industry
- Data Collection
- Management Systems
- Mechanical Engineering