You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
THE REGIONAL OFFICE IS LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC, WITH THE INITIAL ASSIGNMENT ALSO LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC . THE RATE OF PAY IS $55-$80k / YEAR
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Project Engineer
As a Project Engineer with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, projects, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
PAY RANGE :
$55-$80k / YEAR FOR PROJECT ENGINEER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our employees with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Being part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY with the company contributing stock in the value of 12% of your gross (ESOP program) as well as an annual bonus program for all employees. Both programs are subject to vesting and/or company performance.
- Defined annual bonus program based on Company performance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical with 75% employer contribution, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- 401 (k) program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
This is a position for a contractor that is in the self-perform mechanical and plumbing trades on complex industrial, institutional and health care projects.
Candidates must have the following credentials to be preferred:
- Candidates with a 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering are preferred
- Other engineering curriculum or Construction Management MAY be considered.
- Candidates must demonstrate a past work history and their desire for a career in construction.
- Entry Level candidates that meet the education requirements will be considered but previous experience in all facets of project controls such as submittal, change orders, purchase orders, material take offs and releases are required skills, is preferred.
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus marketplace is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
Relevant job titles include: Application Engineer, Design Engineer, Design Maintenance Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Project Engineer, Test Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Code Administrator, Building Inspection Engineer, Building Inspector, Building Official, Combination Building Inspector, Construction Inspector, Construction Materials Testing Technician, Elevator Inspector, Inspector, Plumbing Inspector
- Construction Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Mechanical Engineering
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: JDH6QC73CR89W1D7BWT
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.